Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This dude is lucky to still have teeth...



...because if I was there instead of my wife, I would have moved Heaven and Earth to get hold of him and kick said teeth out of his fucking face (can you tell I am a bit pissed?). This guy rolls by three or four times leering at the trio of moms waiting for their kids to get off that bus, motioning them to come over to his van. I am going to make it a special priority to get full on graphic pics of this POS caught in the act and personally deliver them to his wife/girlfriend/pastor/boss/whatever.
Important safety tip: NEVER proposition moms at a school bus stop while their kids are being unloaded from said bus. To violate this rule brings down the wrath of the Whore Watch Blogger. Silver newer model Chevy minivan with substantial damage to left rear side. Possible Oregon plate "BGBDDY"?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site rules, homes. Once I get a decent computer & programs, I'll contact you again and ask if you want me to set up a real website fer ya & do some graphic and web design shizzle.
Its like my favorite hobby in the world.
We'll see.
Anyway, prizzops to my home dog. Dawg. nigga.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just want to say good work here.
i live in Wi now but grew up on w 8th and jackson. i know the park very well, before we could play in the sand we had to look for used needles.


maybe i should try what you are doing here. in madison, wi.
thanks for the inspiration,
signed Ben.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you alerted the principal at the school?

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger NedraZ said...

Best Blog around Eugene!

Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home