Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thanks...


To all of you who have commented and critiqued my site either here, on Craigslist, or via email, I want to give you a heartfelt thanks. Good or bad, the input received helps me fine tune this page to best document the issues at hand and hopefully raise public awareness to the point where change will not be just hoped for, but demanded.
Thanks to the Eugene Weekly for their write-up this week. I had no idea the media had picked up on this until I noticed a ton of hits referred from their site. Special thanks to Martha Calhoon for a stunningly fair and objective piece. I have never spoken with Ms Calhoon and was not contacted in any way regarding her story and am very grateful to her for writing such a balanced thread.
Please continue to visit not only my site, but our incredible community. The Monroe Park area is very beautiful and full of great people and businesses that try to make a difference.
Peace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a great service you are providing our neighborhood. Kudos to you!

Saturday, November 04, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger KVL said...

I know a lot of the nefarious activity you reveal is no bullshit.
If memory serves, Monroe Park is not too far from the Apple Market and 6th and Blair where there's some serious S.O.L. characters.

Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your efforts. I grew up in that neighborhood as a young kid, and that park used to be a great community center. Its sad to see it go this route, but Its good to see you doing something about it. I'd like my kid to grow up in a town that is as much a community as Eugene was when I was little.

Thanks again!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you rock! this is the most hilarious and awesome blog ever.

i told my roommate that we should work under you, and we could dress as prostitutes and lure in the creepos and other whores and you could secretly take their photos and liscence plate numbers and we could catch them all. muahaha.

lol

at any rate, good work.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 7:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home