Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yeesh! Tore up from the floor up...

Jeeze-oh-pete! I thought some of the "ladies" around these parts were scroungy! I was checking out Fark yesterday when I found this news story out of Florida about a recent bust. The "Johns" are just as horrific as the whores (Click the story link for all 65 pics).



This second pic is a "devolution" I Gimped together to show how one of those girls, a rather cute 22 year old, spiraled rather quickly into the train-wreck she is today (yeah, I know, there are a ton of these before/after pics floating around, but I was bored). My first thought was "mmmm...meth", but from her booking info, she has always been caught with cocaine (crack I am assuming, as there are accompanying "paraphernalia" charges).

The drug war is SUCH a rousing success huh? Three words folks: Treatment, treatment, treatment.

On a lighter note... "Dread Pirate Slasher" from Fark created this funny-as-hell animated gif... I'm not exactly sure why I find it so hilarious, but I laugh like hell every time I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home