Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm BACK! (Too bad Heroin Chick isn't)

I want to apologize to all of my faithful friends who have endured months without a post...

So many things have been going on of late and I have had ZERO time to put into this project. Couple that with the fact that the local hooker traffic has been almost non-existant and I really couldn't get the impetus to sit down and hack out an entry.

Residents of the neighborhood will recognize this lovely lady though. Until today, she was pretty much known about the area as "Heroin Chick". Now we know her true identity is Rachel Ann Bradley. I first ran across her about four years ago and she was fairly attractive then. Time and chronic drug use has not been kind to Rachel though. She is circling the drain more rapidly with every passing day.

To make it better for all y'all, here is a little eye-bleach in the form of Heather Jean Byrd... mug shots are never kind, that being said, this young assault-3 convict is quite the hottie. Just don't piss her off apparently...

3 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

Poor ladies...I hope I don't end up on your list one day.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back. Unfortunately the photos didn't load.


A neighbor.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 3:12:00 AM  
Blogger Diacetylmorphine said...

Yeah, I'm a dipshit and hotlinked the photos directly from Lane County Jail's website. The girls got released and the pics came down. I saved them locally tho... so here they are...

Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home